Applications for instructor positions for Summer 2022 will be posted on the Jobs at UW portal (jobs.wisc.edu) and announced here, as well as on individual summer language institute websites:
- Arabic, Persian, and Turkish Language Institute (APTLI): aptli.wisc.edu
- Central Eurasian Studies Summer Institute (CESSI): cessi.wisc.edu
- South Asia Summer Language Institute (SASLI): sasli.wisc.edu
- Southeast Asian Studies Summer Institute (SEASSI): seassi.wisc.edu
- Summer Intensive Portuguese Institute (SIPI): sipi.wisc.edu
Instructors participate in the WISLI Pre-Service Orientation Week (June 13-17, 2022) and teach intensive language courses in the 8-week summer term (June 20-August 12, 2022).
Please note that applications to teach must be submitted through the Jobs at UW portal.