Applications for open instructor positions are posted on the Jobs at UW portal (jobs.wisc.edu) and announced on the WISLI website (wisli.wisc.edu) and social media, as well as on individual summer language institute websites and social media:
- Central Eurasian Studies Summer Institute (CESSI): cessi.wisc.edu
- Intensive Summer Multilanguage Seminar (MULTI): multilanguage.wisc.edu
- Middle Eastern & Mediterranean Language Institute (MEDLI, formerly APTLI): medli.wisc.edu
- The Scandinavian Summer Language Institute (NORD): nord.wisc.edu
- South Asia Summer Language Institute (SASLI): sasli.wisc.edu
- Southeast Asian Studies Summer Institute (SEASSI): seassi.wisc.edu
- Summer Intensive Portuguese Institute (SIPI): sipi.wisc.edu
Instructors participate in the WISLI Pre-Service Orientation Week and teach intensive language courses in the 8-week summer term.
Please note that applications to teach must be submitted through the Jobs at UW portal.