Applications for instructor positions for Summer 2022 are now CLOSED. Please check back in Fall 2022 for information about Summer 2023 opportunities.
Applications for instructor positions for Summer 2022 will be posted on the Jobs at UW portal (jobs.wisc.edu) and announced here, as well as on individual summer language institute websites:
- Central Eurasian Studies Summer Institute (CESSI): cessi.wisc.edu
- Middle Eastern & Mediterranean Language Institute (MEDLI, formerly APTLI): medli.wisc.edu
- South Asia Summer Language Institute (SASLI): sasli.wisc.edu
- Southeast Asian Studies Summer Institute (SEASSI): seassi.wisc.edu
- Summer Intensive Portuguese Institute (SIPI): sipi.wisc.edu
Instructors participate in the WISLI Pre-Service Orientation Week (June 13-17, 2022) and teach intensive language courses in the 8-week summer term (June 20-August 12, 2022).
Please note that applications to teach must be submitted through the Jobs at UW portal.