The Wisconsin Intensive Summer Language Institutes (WISLI) would like to congratulate students on their great work this summer.
Students are able to access their final grades by following these steps (Source: https://kb.wisc.edu/ls/page.php?id=24467):
- Log into MyUW at https://my.wisc.edu
- Click on the Student Center Widget (or dropdown option)
- Click on the Academic Records Widget
- Under the UW Academic Records section, you can:
- view grades for any term
- view your unofficial transcript
- request official transcripts
- apply for graduation
- print enrollment verification
- get voter enrollment verification
- request reentry
- view test scores
For additional information about transcripts, visit the Transcripts page managed by the Office of the Registrar: https://registrar.wisc.edu/transcript/.
Please consult with your home institution about transferring your UW-Madison credits to your home institution.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact your summer language institute staff or the WISLI office. We will be happy to assist you.