The WISLI Tuition Scholarship deadline has been extended. Applications for summer 2020 are now due by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, April 10, 2020. Applicants are responsible for ensuring that all application materials are complete and submitted on time. For applications to CESSI after the February 1, 2020 priority deadline, applicants should first contact WISLI Director, Dr. Felecia Lucht, before applying to check on the availability of scholarships.
Below are additional reminders of institutes’ application deadlines.
Arabic, Persian, and Turkish Language Institute (APTLI)
- All applications must be received and complete (including transcripts, letters of recommendation, and application fee) by May 5. Potential applicants who miss the May 5 deadline should contact APTLI to see if there is space on a wait list before applying.
Central Eurasian Summer Studies Institute (CESSI)
- The final application deadline is May 1, 2020, for courses with remaining spaces.
Southeast Asian Studies Summer Institute (SEASSI)
- SEASSI will be accepting general applications and SEASSI Tuition Scholarship through April 6th, 2020.
South Asia Summer Language Institute (SASLI)
- SASLI has extended its 2020 general application deadline to April 12, 2020. Visit https://sasli.wisc.edu/student-application/ to apply.
Summer Intensive Portuguese Institute (SIPI)
- SIPI’s priority deadline for applicants is February 1, 2020. The final deadline to apply is May 1, 2020.